BET has signed a multi-year deal with The Game creator/executive producer Mara Brock Akil and director/executive producer Salim Akil. Under the pact, they will continue their services on the hit series, which has been renewed for a fifth season, in addition to developing new shows through Akil Prods. with a series commitment built in.
BET Inks Deal With Salim & Mara Brock Akil
What's Hot on Deadline
Jake Tapper Weighs In On Donald Trump Jr.'s Anderson Cooper Meme Feud: "What To Expect From A Pig But A Grunt?"
Latest TV News
- ‘Stan & Ollie’ Trailer: Steve Coogan & John C. Reilly Find The Drama In Comedy In Laurel & Hardy Biopic
- ‘What/If’: Dave Annable & Louis Herthum Cast In Netflix Social Thriller Series
- ‘One Day At A Time’ Star Justina Machado Inks With UTA
- Fox Nabs Sister Comedy From Michelle Nader & Morgan Murphy As Put Pilot
- Fox Buys ‘Richard Lovely’ Comedy From Billy Finnegan & Kat Coiro As Put Pilot
- Viacom Ripped By Wall Street Analyst For “Stuffing” Shows With Ads Even As Ratings Ebb