In her first TV audition, Taissa Farmiga, the younger sister of Vera Farmiga, booked the role of the daughter of Dylan McDermott and Connie Britton in American Horror Story, the FX drama pilot from Glee co-creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk. ICM-repped Farmiga will play their goth daughter, while Evan Peters, repped by Gersh and Luber Rocklin, who tested for the lead in Hunger Games, landed the role of a dangerous patient of McDermott’s character who is a therapist. More from TVLine.
'American Horror Story' Casts Young Leads
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Re-Interviews Donald Trump For ’60 Minutes’
- SAG-AFTRA Honors Marsha Hunt, Norman Lloyd, June Lockhart & Barbara Perry
- Trump Lawyer Declares “Total Victory”; Stormy Daniels Files Appeal Over Lawsuit
- Imprisoned Bill Cosby Loses More Lawyers; Latest New Team On Board
- Eddie Griffin Signs With Abrams Artists Agency
- Samuel L. Jackson To Front Slavery Series ‘Enslaved’, Fremantle Boards Rights