In her first TV audition, Taissa Farmiga, the younger sister of Vera Farmiga, booked the role of the daughter of Dylan McDermott and Connie Britton in American Horror Story, the FX drama pilot from Glee co-creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk. ICM-repped Farmiga will play their goth daughter, while Evan Peters, repped by Gersh and Luber Rocklin, who tested for the lead in Hunger Games, landed the role of a dangerous patient of McDermott’s character who is a therapist. More from TVLine.
'American Horror Story' Casts Young Leads
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein's Lawyer Declares Alleged Victims Have "Lied"; D.A. Only Interested In"Political Correctness"
Latest TV News
- CBS Paid Eliza Dushku $9.5 Million To Settle Harassment Claim On ‘Bull’
- Juan Carlos Coto Signs With UTA
- Paul James To Star In Netflix Musical Drama Series ‘Mixtape’
- Legendary TV Inks Overall Deal With Kelly Sue DeConnick & Matt Fraction’s Milkfed Criminal Masterminds
- Logan Lerman In Talks For Lead In Jordan Peele’s ‘The Hunt’ Amazon Drama Series
- Red Nose Day Special Sets 2019 Date On NBC