Marnie Black has been named SVP of public relations for AMC. She will oversee consumer publicity, working closely with AMC President and GM Charlie Collier and reporting to Ellen Kroner, EVP of communications for Rainbow Media. She replaces Theano Apostolou, who left in January to join Starz. Black, former professional opera singer, most recently ran her own communications firm with a client list including CNN, Comcast, Readers Digest, Interactive Advertising Bureau and NFL Networks. Before that, she was SVP of communications for MTV.
AMC Taps Marnie Black As SVP Publicity
What's Hot on Deadline
Les Moonves' Lawyer Fires Opening Salvo In Legal War With CBS; Calls No Severance & Firing Decision "Without Merit"
'Fresh Prince' Star Alfonso Ribeiro Files Lawsuit Against Epic Games' 'Fortnite' Over Use Of Carlton Dance
Latest TV News
- Shirley MacLaine To Receive AARP Movies For Grownups Career Achievement Award
- James Corden Teaches Cardi B To Drive – And Cruise – In Latest Carpool Karaoke
- ‘Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ Gets Order For 16 More Episodes From Netflix
- Charter’s Internet Service Hit With Record $172M Consumer Fraud Settlement
- Madeline Di Nonno Re-Elected Television Academy Foundation Board Chair As New Officers Set
- 'The Circle': Netflix Lines Up French & Brazilian Remakes As Studio Lambert Uses UK Hub For Reality Format