There will be more of All My Children‘s signature star Susan Lucci on the veteran soap before it fades out in September after 41 years. beginning May 12, Lucci, who has been playing Erica Kane since AMC debuted in 1970, will play dual roles on the series: Kane and her doppelganger Jane Campbell “who will wreak havoc in Erica’s life in every possible way.” On AMC, which was canceled last month, Kane through the years has won a fight with a grizzly bear, staged a prison break, and become a world famous super model, cosmetics mogul and talk show host.
'All My Children' Doubling Up On Susan Lucci In Final Stretch
What's Hot on Deadline
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
Latest TV News
- BBC To Examine Rupert Murdoch’s Influence Over The British Press In Three-Part Doc Series ‘A Tabloid Empire…
- Arrowverse Unveils Title Of Fall 2019 Crossover Event
- Stormy Daniels Ordered To Pay Donald Trump $300K In Legal Fees From Defamation Suit
- Fox’s MLS Cup Final Ratings Best Since 1997
- ‘Blacksmith’ Drama Based On Graphic Novel In Works At NBC From Jeff Wadlow
- ‘Ruben & Clay Christmas Show’ Review: American Idols Go Caroling And Kitsching On Broadway