ABC didn’t only pick up scripted series today. The network also renewed two unscripted series. It gave a third-season renewal to Mark Burnett’s reality series Shark Tank, which has done solid business in its second cycle, and a second-season order to promising midseason series Secret Millionaire, from Zodiak USA, which also did well subbing for Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. The second-season finale of the Sony TV-produced Shark Tank airs tonight.
ABC Renews 'Shark Tank' And 'Secret Millionaire'
What's Hot on Deadline
Detroit Fox Affiliate Airs Video Tribute To Jessica Starr; Meteorologist Died By Suicide After Eye Surgery
'Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse' Catching $35M-$40M, 'The Mule' Carrying $18M, 'Mortal Engines' Out Of Gas With $8M-$9M
Mika Brzezinski Finally Apologizes On Air For Wednesday's Homophobic Slur, Calling It "Terrible Choice Of Words"
Latest TV News
- Blumhouse Television EVP Eben Davidson Exits
- Gray TV And Raycom Must Divest Stations In Nine Markets In Order To Gain DOJ Approval For Merger
- Mary Pinchot Meyer Murder Mystery Limited Series In Works At WBTV From David Seidler & Safehouse Pictures
- Mick Mulvaney Draws Short Straw, Becomes Donald Trump’s Acting Chief Of Staff
- NBC Buys CIA Drama ‘The Last Spy’ From David Guggenheim, Marc Webb & Imagine TV
- NYC Pension Funds Call On CBS And Alphabet To End Practices That Keep Abuse In The Shadows