ABC didn’t only pick up scripted series today. The network also renewed two unscripted series. It gave a third-season renewal to Mark Burnett’s reality series Shark Tank, which has done solid business in its second cycle, and a second-season order to promising midseason series Secret Millionaire, from Zodiak USA, which also did well subbing for Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. The second-season finale of the Sony TV-produced Shark Tank airs tonight.
ABC Renews 'Shark Tank' And 'Secret Millionaire'
What's Hot on Deadline
How Universal Drove Jordan Peele's 'Us' To $70M+ Opening, The Best Start For A Live-Action Original Since 'Avatar' - Update
'Captain Marvel' Wings To $910M+ Global, Becomes #10 Superhero Pic Offshore & WW - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘This Is Us’ Creator Dan Fogelman Says “You’re Going To Get A Lot Of Answers” In Season Finale, Teases Season 4 Details…
- TV Goes Wild Over Robert Mueller Report Recap: “Day Of Media Reckoning” Vs “AG Pulled An Al Haig”
- ‘Walking Dead’ Showrunner On Tonight’s Cutting Episode & Season 9 Finale
- TV Networks Plan Extended Mueller Report Coverage
- Viacom, AT&T Talks Continue Nearly Two Days After Contract End – Update
- Donald Trump Campaign Fundraises Off Attorney General’s Mueller Report Summary