Jamie Oliver may have won his battle with the leadership of LAUSD but lost the one to stay on ABC’s schedule. The network has pulled the series, which promotes healthy eating, for the upcoming May sweep. At least initially, Food Revolution will be replaced by Dancing with the Stars recaps. Te recaps had been doing better than Oliver’s reality series, which most recently drew a 1.5 rating in adults 18-49 in the Tuesday 8 PM time period. Food Revolution will return with originals June 9 in the Friday 9 PM slot.
ABC Pulls 'Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution' For May Sweep
What's Hot on Deadline
Les Moonves' Lawyer Fires Opening Salvo In Legal War With CBS; Calls No Severance & Firing Decision "Without Merit"
'Fresh Prince' Star Alfonso Ribeiro Files Lawsuit Against Epic Games' 'Fortnite' Over Use Of Carlton Dance
Latest TV News
- Shirley MacLaine To Receive AARP Movies For Grownups Career Achievement Award
- James Corden Teaches Cardi B To Drive – And Cruise – In Latest Carpool Karaoke
- ‘Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ Gets Order For 16 More Episodes From Netflix
- Charter’s Internet Service Hit With Record $172M Consumer Fraud Settlement
- Madeline Di Nonno Re-Elected Television Academy Foundation Board Chair As New Officers Set
- 'The Circle': Netflix Lines Up French & Brazilian Remakes As Studio Lambert Uses UK Hub For Reality Format