Former Marvel Entertainment executive Ira Rubenstein has been appointed EVP Digital Marketing at 20th Century Fox, charged with overseeing all digital activities for the domestic marketing group. The announcement was made by Chief Marketing Officer Oren Aviv and Chief Creative Officer Tony Sella, to whom Rubenstein will report. Rubenstein led all digital strategy at Marvel, where he spearheaded the formation of Marvel Digital Video channels on Netflix, YouTube, iTunes, Hulu, Xbox Live and the PlayStation Network, and oversaw the company’s increased presence across Facebook and Twitter.
20th Century Fox Taps Ira Rubenstein As Exec Veep Of Digital Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hustlers': Cardi B, Lili Reinhart, Keke Palmer & Julia Stiles Join Constance Wu & Jennifer Lopez In Avenging Strippers Pic
Feeling The Churn: Why Netflix Cancels Shows After A Couple Of Seasons & Why They Can't Move To New Homes
Paramount Titles James Cameron Produced 'Terminator' Sequel; Pic Will Stay Put On Nov. 1 Against 'Charlie's Angels'
With Barack & Michelle Obama Chasing For Netflix, Warner Bros In Final Talks For Will Smith 'King Richard' Williams Tennis Sibs Deal
Latest Film News
- ‘Ask Dr. Ruth’: Hulu Revises Premiere Date For Its Sundance Docu Pickup – Update
- Gravitas Ventures Launches SVOD Service Gravitas Movies
- ‘General Hospital’ Star Bryan Craig Boards Indie Feature ‘Women Is Losers’
- SAG-AFTRA Podcast Addresses “Wigging” And “Paint Downs” In Stunt Industry
- Verve Boosts Indie Film Arm, Hires Producer Ross Putman As Agent
- Disney-Fox Deal: Per-Share Value Set, Bob Iger Hails “Historic Moment”