Former Marvel Entertainment executive Ira Rubenstein has been appointed EVP Digital Marketing at 20th Century Fox, charged with overseeing all digital activities for the domestic marketing group. The announcement was made by Chief Marketing Officer Oren Aviv and Chief Creative Officer Tony Sella, to whom Rubenstein will report. Rubenstein led all digital strategy at Marvel, where he spearheaded the formation of Marvel Digital Video channels on Netflix, YouTube, iTunes, Hulu, Xbox Live and the PlayStation Network, and oversaw the company’s increased presence across Facebook and Twitter.
20th Century Fox Taps Ira Rubenstein As Exec Veep Of Digital Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
‘Amazing Grace’ Documentary On Riveting Aretha Franklin Gospel Performance Makes Late Bid For Oscar Attention
'The Show': Tom Burke Leads 'Watchmen' Creator Alan Moore's Gothic Fantasy; First Look, Protagonist Boards
Latest Film News
- Sundance London Sets 2019 Dates, Returns To Picturehouse Central
- Euro Talent Showcase Shooting Stars Includes ‘The Nightingale’ Actress, Fox Germany Hire — Global Briefs
- ‘The Show’: Tom Burke Leads ‘Watchmen’ Creator Alan Moore’s Gothic Fantasy; First Look…
- Composer Carter Burwell Captures Hopes, Dreams & Bleakness Of Old West For ‘The Ballad Of Buster Scruggs’…
- ‘Cold War’ Cinematographer Lukasz Zal Brings High-Contrast Black And White To Emotionally Volatile Love Story
- Jake Gyllenhaal To Star In Remake Of Danish Oscar Entry ‘The Guilty’