Fox just told me that Black Swan just debuted in Japan and earned $6.1M including previews for the biggest Fox Searchlight film opening ever there. The $12M-budgeted film is now on the verge of crossing $200M internationally, but its worldwide cume has now passed $305M. Darren Aronofsky’s drama helped Fox International cross $1 billion box office at the start of this month for calendar 2011 for the eight year in a row and the third straight year it reached that mark first. Fox’s Blue Sky Studios toon Rio also passed $300M international cume this week and $413M global.
$12M-Budgeted 'Black Swan' Passes $300M
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein's Lawyer Declares Alleged Victims Have "Lied"; D.A. Only Interested In"Political Correctness"
ABC Midseason Schedule: 'A Million Little Things' On Thursday, 'Dancing With the Stars' On Break, 'Whiskey' & 'Fix' Slotted
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Assistant Movie: ‘Ozark’ Star Julia Garner In Negotiations To Play Lead
- AR Content Sets Kevin Macdonald & Rosanne Korenberg To Produce Pre-Holocaust WWII Refugee Docu That Parallels…
- Comedy ‘Sink Or Swim’ Posts Studiocanal’s Best Box Office Result In France As Remake Interest Grows
- Berlin Film Fest Competition: François Ozon, Fatih Akin In Lineup; Charles Ferguson ‘Watergate’ Doc Gets…
- ‘Playmobil: The Movie’ First Trailer: Anya Taylor-Joy, Adam Lambert, Meghan Trainor, Daniel Radcliffe Voice…
- Netflix Buys Horror Pic ‘Eli’ From Paramount