Simon Cowell’s upcoming reality competition The X Factor has doubled the number of its audition cities. In addition to the 6 open call auditions which are now ongoing, the Fox series is adding 6 more locations, Honolulu, HI, and Phoenix, AZ, Nashville, TN, Anchorage, AK, Kansas City, KS, and Denver, CO, where hopefuls can audio- and video-record their a cappella audition in high-definition mobile recording studios. “These studios were brought to my attention some months ago, and we think they are brilliant way to audition for those people who haven’t been able to make it to the cities,” Cowell said.
'X Factor' Expands Auditions To 6 More Cities Via Mobile Recording Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
Writers Guild Awards 2019: 'Eighth Grade' & 'Can You Ever Forgive Me?' Take Top Prizes - Full Winners List
Latest TV News
- Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump’s ‘SNL’ Tweet Is “A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?”…
- Viacom International Media Networks Launches Interactive Gameshow ‘MTV Stax’ On Facebook Watch In UK
- ‘2025’: How Did Keshet’s ‘Black Mirror’-Meets-‘Monopoly’ Entertainment Format Land?
- All3Media’s Lime Pictures Options Futuristic YA Death Row Drama ‘The Loop’
- Twofour Scores Bumper Order For Social Experiment 'Undercover Girlfriends' As Backer ITV Touts Formats Globally
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’, ‘Roma’ Top Golden Reel Awards – MPSE Winners List