Simon Cowell’s upcoming reality competition The X Factor has doubled the number of its audition cities. In addition to the 6 open call auditions which are now ongoing, the Fox series is adding 6 more locations, Honolulu, HI, and Phoenix, AZ, Nashville, TN, Anchorage, AK, Kansas City, KS, and Denver, CO, where hopefuls can audio- and video-record their a cappella audition in high-definition mobile recording studios. “These studios were brought to my attention some months ago, and we think they are brilliant way to audition for those people who haven’t been able to make it to the cities,” Cowell said.
'X Factor' Expands Auditions To 6 More Cities Via Mobile Recording Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Rich Asians' Takes $5M Wednesday, 5-Day Forecast $23M-$25M; 'Meg' Swims To $59M+ - Thursday AM B.O.
How Warner Bros. Tore Up B.O. Projections & Audaciously Sold 'Meg' As A Horror Comedy For A $44.5M Weekend Win
Latest TV News
- NBC Buys Music Drama From ‘Nashville’ Alums, Milo Ventimiglia & Craig Brewer
- ‘One Day At A Time’: India de Beaufort & Alex Quijano To Recur In Season 3
- Stormy Daniels NOT In British ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, Reportedly Pulls Out At The Last Minute
- Donald Trump “Threats” Won’t Stop Omarosa’s ‘Unhinged’, Publisher Says
- ‘America's Got Talent’ Tops Viewers, ‘Big Brother’ Wins Demo
- ABC Pays Aretha Franklin Respect With Special ’20/20′ Episode; Other Tributes Planned