Sony Animation has picked up Instant Karma, a live action/CGI project previously at New Line. Paul Hernandez wrote the script and will direct. The plot: a misguided safecracker from New Orleans survives a near-death experience only to find himself reincarnated as a fly. He needs to perform good deeds to up his karma rating, and when he does, he moves up the flood chain by becoming such animals as a frog, raccoon and dog. His goal is to redeem himself enough to reclaim his human body and the woman he loves. Shrek and Pirates of the Caribbean scribe Terry Rossio has boarded the project as producer.
Sony Animation Gets 'Instant Karma'
What's Hot on Deadline
Dems Pounce On Corey Lewandowski Mocking Down Syndrome Child In Fox News Channel Debate On Border Policy
Latest Film News
- Gal Gadot and 'Wonder Woman 1984' Planned As Warner's Big Comic-Con Surprise
- Wall Street Betting On Comcast To Counter Disney’s Offer For Fox
- Universal Bringing The Thrills To Comic-Con With ‘Glass’ & ‘Halloween’
- Richard Alan Greenberg Dies: Title Designer On ‘Alien’, ‘Superman’, ‘Matrix’ & Many More Was…
- Jennifer Todd Beats Jason Blum In Runoff For Movie Academy Governors Board Seat – Update
- WarnerMedia’s New No-Nonsense Logo Projects “Extremely Utilitarian” Image, Expert Says