WWE Tough Enough, USA Network’s first reality series in five years, premiered to solid numbers last night. Airing outside of primetime at 11 PM, immediately following WWE Raw, WWE Touch Enough drew 3.3 million viewers and an impressive 2 million viewers in the 18-49 demographic, making it the second-highest-rated cable reality premiere this year in the demo. WWE Tough Enough will move to its regular Monday 8 PM slot next week.
Solid Debut For USA's 'WWE Tough Enough'
What's Hot on Deadline
Miley Cyrus & Neil Young Lose Houses In California Wildfires, Guillermo Del Toro's Bleak House Survives - Update
People's Choice Awards: 'Avengers: Infinity War', 'Shadowhunters' Among Top Honorees - Full Winners List
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Approves California Disaster Declaration: “I Am With You All The Way”
- Jimmy Kimmel Savages Donald Trump’s Reaction To Deadly California Wildfires
- Trevor Noah Marks End Of Donald Trump’s Bromance With Emmanuel Macron After Botched Paris Weekend
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Donald Trump’s Weekend In Paris
- ABC Developing Fashion Drama From ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Writer Pete Chiarelli & Zac Posen
- Vice Chief Creative Officer Tom Punch Exits For Role At Spring Studios