Tyler Perry has set Rebecca Romijn for Good Deeds, the film that Perry will next direct for Lionsgate for 34th Street Films. Shooting starts April 25 in Atlanta. Romijn will play a former corporate executive who prefers motherhood. Perry plays the title character, Glen Deeds. The film also will star Thandie Newton, Phylicia Rashad, Gabrielle Union, Brian White, Eddie Cibrian, and Jamie Kennedy. Romijn is best known for playing the Mystique role in the X-Men movies. That doesn’t seem all that long ago, but the role is being played by The Hunger Games‘ Jennifer Lawrence in the prequel X-Men: First Class, which Fox releases in June. Romijn is repped by 3 Arts and UTA.
Rebecca Romijn Joins Tyler Perry's 'Good Deeds'
What's Hot on Deadline
Batwoman TV Series In Works At the CW With Groundbreaking Lesbian Superhero Lead From Caroline Dries & Greg Berlanti
Hollywood & Beltway On Summit: Schwarzenegger Calls Donald Trump "Little Wet Noodle, Little Fan Boy" - Update
Latest Film News
- Victor Rasuk Joins Clint Eastwood’s ‘The Mule’
- Project Cre8: BET, Paramount Players Unveil Top Ten Finalist In Search For Undiscovered Creative Talent
- ‘Robin Hood’ Trailer: Taron Egerton And Jamie Foxx Take Aim In Thriller
- David Arquette Joins ‘MisEducation Of Bindu’ Indie Film
- ‘Boy Erased’ Trailer: A Choice Between Conversion Therapy Or Being Shunned By Your Family & Faith
- Netflix Greenlights 2 TV Series & 3 Films Based On Mark Millar Works Including ‘Jupiter’s Legacy’, ‘Empress’ & ‘Huck…