Tyler Perry has set Rebecca Romijn for Good Deeds, the film that Perry will next direct for Lionsgate for 34th Street Films. Shooting starts April 25 in Atlanta. Romijn will play a former corporate executive who prefers motherhood. Perry plays the title character, Glen Deeds. The film also will star Thandie Newton, Phylicia Rashad, Gabrielle Union, Brian White, Eddie Cibrian, and Jamie Kennedy. Romijn is best known for playing the Mystique role in the X-Men movies. That doesn’t seem all that long ago, but the role is being played by The Hunger Games‘ Jennifer Lawrence in the prequel X-Men: First Class, which Fox releases in June. Romijn is repped by 3 Arts and UTA.
Rebecca Romijn Joins Tyler Perry's 'Good Deeds'
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
Latest Film News
- AFI Fest To Host West Coast Premiere Of Aretha Franklin’s ‘Amazing Grace’
- ‘Widows’ Becomes Fourth AFI Fest Red Carpet Cancellation Amid Fires; Fox Donating To United Way Disaster…
- Disney And WarnerMedia Will Emerge As Winners In Streaming Space, Media Analyst Says
- 'Venom' Throttles $700M WW, Propels Sony To $2B+ Overseas Box Office In Best Time Since 2012
- Before Trump Entered Presidential Race, ‘Tito And The Birds’ Director Cast Him As His Villain, Teaching Kids About The…
- Nicole Kidman LAPD Thriller ‘Destroyer’ Cancels Tonight’s AFI Fest Red Carpet Due To SoCal Fires