Like Crazy, which won the U.S. dramatic grand jury prize at this year’s Sundance Film Festival, will bow Oct. 28 in limited release via Paramount Vantage, the studio announced. The coming-of-age drama stars Anton Yelchin, Felicity Jones and Jennifer Lawrence. Meanwhile, Paramount’s Insurge division, formed to generate micro-budget movies after the studio’s success with Paranormal Activity, has set a wide-release date for its first acquisition, William Brent Bell’s The Devil Inside: Feb. 24, 2012. Fernanda Andrade, Simon Quarterman, Evan Helmuth and Suzan Crowley star in the dramatic thriller.
Paramount Sets Release Dates For Sundance Winner 'Like Crazy,' 'The Devil Inside'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Takes $253M WW Bow; 'Venom' Voracious In China Milestones - International Box Office
'Vice' Enters The Oscar Race, Wins Praise For Christian Bale's Dick Cheney, Amy Adams And Adam McKay At Early Screening
Latest Film News
- ‘The Intruder’ Trailer: Dennis Quaid Terrorizes Young Couple In Screen Gems Thriller
- ‘Once Upon A Deadpool’ Trailer: No Happy Ending For Fred Savage
- ‘Birds Of Passage’ Trailer: A Visually Epic Origin Story Of Colombian Drug Trade
- Fox And Disney Stocks Gain After Chinese Regulators Approve Merger
- Universal Signs First Look Production Deal With Janelle Monáe’s Wondaland Pictures
- Tribeca Slates ‘Spinal Tap,’ ‘Reality Bites’ Screenings For 2019 Festival