NBC’s new reality adventure-dating series Love In The Wild will premiere Wednesday, June 1 at 10 PM, the network said today. The series, produced by Endemol USA, was announced earlier this month as part of NBC’s summer schedule that includes fellow reality newcomers It’s Worth What? hosted by Cedric the Entertainer, and Still Standing. Wild places 10 men and 10 women in a Costa Rican jungle looking for love in an elimination format. It is hosted by Darren McMullen (Australia’s Minute To Win It).
NBC's Dating Series 'Love In The Wild' Gets Premiere Date
What's Hot on Deadline
Will Ferrell To Star In Netflix Music Pic 'Eurovision' As Another A-List Comedy Star Tries A Streaming Vehicle
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
Latest TV News
- Fox News’ Laura Ingraham Under Fire After Calling Detention Centers “Summer Camps” For Immigrant Children
- Millie Bobby Brown Addresses Bullying During MTV Movie & TV Awards Acceptance Speech
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Winners: ‘Black Panther’, ‘Stranger Things’ Among Top Honorees…
- MTV Movie & TV Awards: Michael B. Jordan Wins For Best Villain, Says He Thought “Roseanne Had It In The Bag”
- ‘Othello’ Review: Chukwudi Iwuji, Corey Stoll & No Gimmicks In Central Park
- Stephen Colbert: “Potent Tool” Stephen Miller Calls Baby-Snatching Immigration Policy A Potent Tool