NBC will extend Steve Carell’s final episode of The Office to 50 minutes. The farewell episode will air April 28 from 9-9:50 PM. The Office‘s lead-out, Parks and Recreation, also will air a supersized episode, from 9:50-10:30 PM. 30 Rock will close out the night for NBC from 10:30-11 PM, with freshman Outsourced being preempted. Carell’s last episode on The Office was written by executive producer/showrunner Greg Daniels, who developed the NBC series, and directed by Paul Feig. Will Ferrell guest stars.
NBC Supersizes Steve Carell's Final Episode On 'The Office'
What's Hot on Deadline
Dems Pounce On Corey Lewandowski Mocking Down Syndrome Child In Fox News Channel Debate On Border Policy
Latest TV News
- As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces Temporary Problem, FBC – Longer-Term One
- Wall Street Betting On Comcast To Counter Disney’s Offer For Fox
- ‘One Tree Hill’ Alums Navigate Life Of Struggling Actors In Crowd-Funded Comedy ‘Everyone Is Doing Great…
- WarnerMedia’s New No-Nonsense Logo Projects “Extremely Utilitarian” Image, Expert Says
- ‘Now Apocalypse’: Desmond Chiam & Taylor Hart Set To Recur On Starz Comedy Series
- CWA Leads Guilds’ FCC Petition Seeking To Block Sinclair-Tribune Merger