NBC will extend Steve Carell’s final episode of The Office to 50 minutes. The farewell episode will air April 28 from 9-9:50 PM. The Office‘s lead-out, Parks and Recreation, also will air a supersized episode, from 9:50-10:30 PM. 30 Rock will close out the night for NBC from 10:30-11 PM, with freshman Outsourced being preempted. Carell’s last episode on The Office was written by executive producer/showrunner Greg Daniels, who developed the NBC series, and directed by Paul Feig. Will Ferrell guest stars.
NBC Supersizes Steve Carell's Final Episode On 'The Office'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Coogler & MACRO Set Black Panthers Pic With Warner Bros; Daniel Kaluuya & Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star
Fox Backs Jussie Smollett Anew As "Consummate Professional" While Police Attack Probe Continues & Lawyers Talk
Latest TV News
- ‘Utopia’: Dan Byrd & Cory Michael Smith To Co-Star In Amazon Series
- Jussie Smollett Named Suspect By Police In Attack Probe; Subpoenas Issued
- ‘Avenue 5’: Zach Woods To Co-Star In Armando Iannucci's HBO Comedy Pilot
- CBS News Says Jeff Glor To Lead North Korea Summit Coverage As ‘Evening News’ Replacement Rumors Abound
- ‘9-1-1’ Trailer: Sharknado Meets Sigalert In Fox Drama’s Midseason Return
- Charter Launches Spectrum TV Essentials, A Sports-Free OTT Service For The Company’s Existing Internet Customers