EXCLUSIVE: Murderball helmer Henry-Alex Rubin will make his narrative feature directing debut on Disconnect, a drama being financed by Liddell Entertainment and Wonderful Films. Scripted by Andrew Stern, Disconnect tells the linked stories of a group of contemporary characters searching for human connection in a wired world. Mickey Liddell, Jennifer Hilton and William Horberg are producing, while Marc Forster and Brad Simpson are exec producers. A fall start is planned. Rubin recently won the 2011 British Arrow Award for top TV commercial, for a T-Mobile spot he helmed for Saatchi & Saatchi. Rubin’s repped by CAA and Management 360.
'Murderball' Helmer Henry-Alex Rubin Takes On 'Disconnect'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Halloween' Poised To Topple 'Venom's $80M+ October Opening Record; Best Debut For Blumhouse & John Carpenter Canon
Latest Film News
- ‘Aquaman’ Director James Wan Twitter Teases Two Sea Creatures From Film
- Danny Leiner Dies: Director Of ‘Harold & Kumar’ And ‘Dude, Where’s My Car?’ Was 57
- Bruce Dern Home From Hospital, In Good Spirits Following Jogging Accident
- ‘Joy’, ‘Girl’ & ‘What You Gonna Do When The World’s On Fire?’ Win At BFI London Film…
- Shawn Levy & Greg Berlanti Chosen To Team On Movie Version Of Broadway-Bound ‘Be More Chill’
- ‘Halloween’ Scaring Up $14M+ Overseas, Slashing Way To $95M Global Weekend