Comedy writer-producer Mike Sikowitz, executive producer on the CBS comedy Rules of Engagement, has inked a two-year overall deal with the series’ producer Sony Pictures Television. Under the seven-figure pact, which starts in June, Sikowitz will continue as an exec producer on Rules if the sitcom returns for a sixth season. He will also develop his own projects for the studio. Sikowitz, repped by ICM and attorney Michael Gendler, joined Rules in Season 3 as a co-executive producer and was promoted to executive producer in Season 4. His credits also include CBS’ The Class, Fox’s Grounded for Life and NBC’s Friends.
Mike Sikowitz Signs Deal With Sony TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: "Let's Not Eat Our Own"
Latest TV News
- Dave Smith Dies: Walt Disney Archives Founder Was 78
- Christopher Knopf Dies: Former President Of The Writers Guild Of America West Was 91
- Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: “Let’s Not Eat Our Own”…
- Jussie Smollett Assault Suspects Sprung By Cops Due To “New Evidence” – Update
- CBS Goes With ‘The Price Is Right’ Over Conclusion Of President Trump’s Emergency Speech
- ‘Descendants 3’ Teaser And First Synopsis Out From Disney Channel