Comedy writer-producer Mike Sikowitz, executive producer on the CBS comedy Rules of Engagement, has inked a two-year overall deal with the series’ producer Sony Pictures Television. Under the seven-figure pact, which starts in June, Sikowitz will continue as an exec producer on Rules if the sitcom returns for a sixth season. He will also develop his own projects for the studio. Sikowitz, repped by ICM and attorney Michael Gendler, joined Rules in Season 3 as a co-executive producer and was promoted to executive producer in Season 4. His credits also include CBS’ The Class, Fox’s Grounded for Life and NBC’s Friends.
Mike Sikowitz Signs Deal With Sony TV
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Looting $69M-$70M; Widows $13M+, 'Instant Family' $12M+ Openings
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
2019 Spirit Award Nominations: ‘We The Animals’ Tops With Five, A24 Leads All Distributors, Studio Classic Labels Come Up Short
Latest TV News
- CBS Finally Schedules Long-Delayed Shareholder Meeting, Sets Vote On New Board Members
- Joey Diaz Sitcom Among 2 Comedies In Works At Fox From Lionsgate & 3 Arts
- ABC Shakeup: Channing Dungey Exits As Entertainment President, Karey Burke To Replace Her
- Hulu Orders ‘Sweet Tooth’ Pilot Based On Comic From Team Downey & Jim Mickle
- Donald Trump Again Blames “Management” For California Wildfires On Eve Of Visit
- Olivia De Havilland Battles “False Words” Of FX’s ‘Feud’ In SCOTUS Clash – Update