Justin Long, Jess Weixler, Tyler Labine and Californication‘s Addison Timlin head the cast of Lumpy, an indie film just getting underway in Minnesota. Michael Landes, Evan Jones and Shelley Long costar in the directorial debut of Ted Koland, who wrote the script. The film begins with a wedding in Arizona, where the groom (Long) and bride (Weixler) find their nuptials heightened by their life of the party best man, Lumpy (Labine). That’s until he dies at the end of the evening. As the couple cancels their honeymoon and heads back to Minneapolis to arrange a funeral, they slowly learn that Lumpy wasn’t who they thought he was. The film’s being produced by David Abbitt, Jen Roskind and Sharyn Steele. Koland has done extensive work writing and producing TV before taking his feature shot with Lumpy.
Justin Long Heads Cast Of Indie 'Lumpy'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Coogler & MACRO Set Black Panthers Pic With Warner Bros; Daniel Kaluuya & Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star
Latest Film News
- CDG Awards: ‘Black Panther’ ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Among Honorees – Full Winners List
- WGA and ATA Talks Take “A Step In The Right Direction”
- CDG Awards Live Blog: Follow Updates From The 21st Annual Ceremony
- Danielle Macdonald, Jaboukie Young-White Set For Bo Burnham Paramount Players Pic
- FilmRise Exec Faye Tsakas Moves To VP Role At Passage Pictures
- ‘The Dirt’ Trailer: Netflix Kick-Starts Mötley Crüe Biopic