28 Weeks Later helmer Juan Carlos Fresnadillo will direct a reinvention of The Crow, the 1994 adaptation of the comic book series by James O’Barr. Relativity Media is making the movie with producer Edward R. Pressman. Brandon Lee, son of the martial arts great Bruce Lee, starred in the original. The film is expected to start production in the fall. Fresnadillo also directed the Spanish-language film Intacto. He’s in post on the Clive Owen starrer Intruders. Pic’s produced by Pressman, Jeff Most, Relativity’s CEO Ryan Kavanaugh, Apaches’ Enrique López Lavigne and Belén Atienza. Relativity’s Tucker Tooley will be executive producer.
Juan Carlos Fresnadillo To Make 'Crow' Fly Again
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Takes $253M WW Bow; 'Venom' Voracious In China Milestones - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Dakota Johnson, Lynne Ramsay Among Marrakech Film Festival Jury; ‘Roma’, ‘Green Book’ Among Galas
- ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald’ Takes $253M WW Bow; ‘Venom’ Voracious In China Milestones – International…
- 'At Eternity's Gate' Paints Solid Start; 'Can You Ever Forgive Me' Crosses $5M: Specialty Box Office
- Constance Wu: 'Crazy Rich Asians' Sequel Must Wait; She’s Not Yet Attached To Jennifer Lopez Film
- Lana Condor On Possible 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Sequel: “The Whole Cast Would Love To Do It"
- ‘Vice’ Enters The Oscar Race, Wins Praise For Christian Bale’s Dick Cheney, Amy Adams And Adam McKay At…