EXCLUSIVE: HBO has tapped Joe Pantoliano and Eriq La Salle for arcs on the upcoming second season of comedy series How To Make It In America, about a group of young hustlers in New York. Pantoliano will play Felix Di Florio, Lulu’s (Nicole Laliberte) intimidating and protective father, a powerful and influential New York artist. Pantoliano is a familiar face at HBO. He co-starred on the network’s hit drama The Sopranos, winning an Emmy for his gig. ER alum La Salle will play Everton Thompson, an educated Jamaican community activist who throws a wrench in the growth of Rene’s (Luis Guzman) company.
Joe Pantoliano & Eriq La Salle To Recur On HBO's 'How To Make It In America'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher Slams Jussie Smollett As A Gift To Fox News (And A Lousy Actor)
- Venezuela ‘Live Aid’ Concert Blocked As Tensions Rise On Colombia Border
- Precious Harris Dies: Sister Of VH1 Reality Star/Rapper T.I. Was 66
- KTLA Anchor Chris Burrous Death Ruled Accidental By County Coroner
- Brody Stevens Dies: Stand-Up Comedian And Film/TV Actor Was 48
- ‘Wrecked’s Will Greenberg Joins NBC’s Bradley Whitford Musical Pilot As TBS Comedy Series Faces…