EXCLUSIVE: HBO has tapped Joe Pantoliano and Eriq La Salle for arcs on the upcoming second season of comedy series How To Make It In America, about a group of young hustlers in New York. Pantoliano will play Felix Di Florio, Lulu’s (Nicole Laliberte) intimidating and protective father, a powerful and influential New York artist. Pantoliano is a familiar face at HBO. He co-starred on the network’s hit drama The Sopranos, winning an Emmy for his gig. ER alum La Salle will play Everton Thompson, an educated Jamaican community activist who throws a wrench in the growth of Rene’s (Luis Guzman) company.
Joe Pantoliano & Eriq La Salle To Recur On HBO's 'How To Make It In America'
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Could Seize As Much As $275M In Global Launch - Box Office Preview
Latest TV News
- YouTube Treasure Hunter Beau Ouimette & ‘!mpossible’ Host Rick Edwards Team For A+E Networks UK’s…
- ‘The Late Late Show With James Corden’ Heads To China After CBS Studios International Strikes iQIYI Deal
- ‘Dark’ Creators Set ‘1899’ As Next Netflix Project
- Imprisoned Bill Cosby Gets 2019 Trial Date For 1974 Playboy Mansion Assault Case
- Bravo Cancels ‘Dirty John’ Red Carpet Ahead Of World Premiere Screening Due To Fires
- NBC Nabs ‘Red Stick’ Crime Drama From Patricia Cornwell & Matt Tolmach