EXCLUSIVE: Universal Pictures is negotiating with Jeff Bridges to star with Ryan Reynolds in the Robert Schwentke-directed supernatural comedy R.I.P.D. The Matt Manfredi & Phil Hay-scripted film centers on a police force comprised of undead officers, based on the Peter Lenkov comic. Zach Galifianakis was going to star but exited over uncertainty of when Reynolds would be able to make the film because of the option Warner Bros holds for a sequel to Green Lantern. Bridges, who won the Oscar for Crazy Heart, is booked to star in The Seventh Son for Warner Bros and Legendary Pictures. He’s repped by CAA and Schiff Co.
Jeff Bridges In Talks To Team With Ryan Reynolds In Corpse Comedy 'R.I.P.D'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Mocks Melania Trump's Public Demand Husband Fire National Security Official Over Africa Trip Squabble
Fox News & CBS Join News Outlets Supporting CNN In Lawsuit To Restore Jim Acosta's White House Credentials
PTA, Cuaron, Streisand, Del Toro, Edgar Wright, Inarritu, DiCaprio, Chazelle, Nolan Among Directors Appealing To Warner Bros To Save FilmStruck
'This Is Us' Tops Demo; 'NCIS' Rules Total Viewers As Tuesday Shows Take Midterm Election Preemption Hits
Latest Film News
- Isan Elba, Daughter Of Idris Elba, Named Golden Globe Ambassador
- ‘Dumbo’ Trailer: Tim Burton’s Live-Action Take On Disney Classic Takes A Heartfelt Flight
- ‘A Twelve-Year Night’ Director On Exploring How To Stay Human When Your Humanity Is Taken Away – Awardsline Screening…
- Malibu Film Society Hopes To Renew Operations In Happier Times
- ‘X-Men: First Class’ Co-Producer Jason Taylor Joins Futurism Studios As President Of Production
- Warner Bros Dates ‘The Good Liar’, Bill Condon’s Grifter Drama Starring Ian McKellen-Helen Mirren