IFC Midnight has acquired U.S. rights to the Dutch film Saint, directed by Dick Maas, ahead of its North American premiere tonight in New York. The slasher film reimagines Santa Claus as a murderous bishop unleashed on Amsterdam. The deal was negotiated by Arianna Bocco, SVP of Acquisitions & Productions for Sundance Selects/IFC Films, with Nate Bolotin of XYZ Films on behalf of the filmmakers.
IFC Midnight Picks Up 'Saint'
What's Hot on Deadline
Charter Launches Spectrum TV Essentials, A Sports-Free OTT Service For The Company's Existing Internet Customers
Jussie Smollett's Lawyers Promise "Aggressive Defense" On Charges; 'Empire' Producers Mull Suspension
'Lost Boys': Tyler Posey, Kiele Sanchez, Medalion Rahimi & Dakota Shapiro Star, Catherine Hardwicke To Direct CW Pilot
Latest Film News
- Curzon CEO Responds To Vue’s Open Letter Criticizing Support For Netflix’s ‘Roma’
- German Film & TV Powerhouse Tele München Gruppe Bought By Investment Firm KKR
- ‘Billie’ Documentary Gets Boost From Concord & Billie Holiday Estate
- Netflix Lands ‘The Wandering Earth’; Sci-Fi Smash Is #2 Movie Ever In China At $600M+
- 'Stand and Deliver' Cast Urges Academy to Include Vanessa Marquez in Oscars In Memoriam Segment
- Michael B. Jordan Launches Outlier Fellowship Intern & Mentor Program For Underrepresented Youth