Sony Pictures Entertainment has released a trailer for Anonymous, the latest film by Roland Emmerich and a departure from his usual blowing-up-the-world thing. Here, it airs the long-rumored suspicion that William Shakespeare’s plays were actually penned by Edward De Vere, the Earl of Oxford. The film bows Sept. 30.
Hot Trailer: Roland Emmerich's 'Anonymous'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Looting $69M-$70M; Widows $13M+, 'Instant Family' $12M+ Openings
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
2019 Spirit Award Nominations: ‘We The Animals’ Tops With Five, A24 Leads All Distributors, Studio Classic Labels Come Up Short
Latest Film News
- Criterion Films Announces New Streaming Service To Replace FilmStruck
- Peter Bart: A Final Toast To Screenwriter Extraordinaire William Goldman
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Star Rami Malek To Receive Breakthrough Performance Award At 30th Palm Springs Film Festival
- Greenwich Entertainment Hits A Home Run With TIFF Docu ‘Screwball’
- Chris Pratt In Early Talks For ‘The Saint’
- Aisha Tyler To Direct Irwin Winkler-Produced Drama ‘Vigilante’