Chris Diamantopoulos has emerged as the frontrunner to play Moe in The Three Stooges, the 20th Century Fox film to be directed by Peter and Bobby Farrelly. The choice is being made after the directors met thousands of candidates to play the stern patriarch of the Stooges clan. The Farrellys said they would search high and low until they found the right Moe. Diamantopoulos is handsome, but put a soup-bowl haircut on him and he could be a spitting image. He joins Will Sasso, who’s playing Curly, and Sean Hayes, who signed on recently to play Larry Fine.
Hey Moe! Fox Makes Discovery For 'Three Stooges' Movie
What's Hot on Deadline
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
Latest Film News
- ‘Mary Poppins Returns’ Songwriters Discuss Pair Of Awards-Contending Tunes & The Artistic Crucible In Following Up A…
- Make Up Artists And Hair Stylist Guild Sets Career Awards For Susan Cabral-Ebert & Robert Louis Stevenson
- Kacey Rohl, Martin Donovan To Star In Indie Drama ‘Baldy’
- Paulist Productions Taps Veteran Exec Mike Sullivan As President
- Producers Guild Documentary Noms: ‘RBG’, ‘Three Identical Strangers’, ‘Won’t You Be My Neighbor?’ Among…
- ‘The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part’ Trailer: Can Emmet Rescue Lucy From The Evil Queen?