No Week 2 drop-off for HBO’s fantasy series Game of Thrones, which drew 2.2 million viewers at 9 PM on Sunday, matching its premiere audience. The 11 PM airing averaged 732,000 viewers, almost identical to premiere night’s 11 PM audience of 755,000. So far, the first episode of Game of Thrones has been seen by more than 6.8 million viewers across different platforms. Meanwhile, at 10 PM, the Season 2 premiere of Treme (605,000) was down dramatically from its series debut last April, which averaged 1.1 million viewers. The combined audience was 740,000, down from 1.4 million for the series premiere last year.
HBO's 'Game Of Thrones' Steady In Week 2, 'Treme' Premiere Down
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Looting $69M-$70M; Widows $13M+, 'Instant Family' $12M+ Openings
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
2019 Spirit Award Nominations: ‘We The Animals’ Tops With Five, A24 Leads All Distributors, Studio Classic Labels Come Up Short
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Latest TV News
- ‘The Magicians’ Unveils SyFy Season 4 Trailer And The New Quest
- Fox Developing Female Texas Rangers Drama Produced By Ilene Chaiken
- A.I. Drama ‘Next’ From Manny Coto, John Requa & Glenn Ficarra In Works At Fox
- Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS' Response To Snafus
- Comedian Nikki Glaser Signs With UTA
- First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS