Eva Longoria will star with Billy Bob Thornton in Baytown Disco, the Barry Battles-directed independent drama. Battles wrote the script with Griffin Hood and State Street Pictures is producing. The film is about three violent redneck brothers who are hired to return a kidnapped wheelchair-bound teen to his grandmother. They leave a lot of bloodshed behind to accomplish the task. The Desperate Housewives star will play the ex-wife of Thornton’s character. She’s repped by CAA, Brillstein Entertainment and attorney Brad Small.
Eva Longoria Joins 'Baytown Disco'
What's Hot on Deadline
Chicago Police: Jussie Smollett Staged "Shameful" Assault Hoax For Better Salary, Career Advancement
Fox "Considering Options" After Jussie Smollett Arrested On Criminal Charges; 'Empire' Production Continues Today
Charter Launches Spectrum TV Essentials, A Sports-Free OTT Service For The Company's Existing Internet Customers
Latest Film News
- ‘The Kid’ Trailer: Ethan Hawke Vs. Dane DeHaan In Vincent D’Onofrio’s Wild West Tale
- Sundance Horror Comedy ‘Corporate Animals’ Acquired By Screen Media
- ‘Dragged Across Concrete’ Trailer: Disgraced Cops Mel Gibson & Vince Vaughn Descend Into Underworld
- Michael Jackson Estate Hits HBO With $100M ‘Leaving Neverland’ Lawsuit
- Rick Famuyiwa To Direct ‘Children of Blood and Bone’ At Fox 2000
- Valence Media Partners With Biggs Burke's Bolo Media In Production Deal