International company Entertainment One, known primarily for its TV production and distribution business, has acquired Australian independent feature film distributor Hopscotch. Hopscotch released 15 titles theatrically in 2010 and has a library of 300-plus film and television titles. Recent releases include The Wrestler, The Kids Are All Right, Vicky Cristina Barcelona and the upcoming Source Code. In the U.S, eOne is behind such shows as Hung, Haven, Rookie Blue, Skins and the upcoming Hell on Wheels.
eOne Acquires Australian Film Distributor
What's Hot on Deadline
Wilmer Valderrama Signs On To Return To 'NCIS', Enters First-Look Deal With CBS TV Studios Focused On Diversity
Latest Film News
- Did Tom Holland Reveal The Title Of The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- Marvel’s James Gunn Blasts Trump For Signing Crime Victim Photos
- Seth Rogen Refused A Picture With House Speaker Paul Ryan
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Rises To $145M+ Opening – Saturday AM Update
- 20th Century Fox Sets Dates For Untitled James Mangold Ferrari Project, Kenneth Branagh’s ‘Death On The Nile…