International company Entertainment One, known primarily for its TV production and distribution business, has acquired Australian independent feature film distributor Hopscotch. Hopscotch released 15 titles theatrically in 2010 and has a library of 300-plus film and television titles. Recent releases include The Wrestler, The Kids Are All Right, Vicky Cristina Barcelona and the upcoming Source Code. In the U.S, eOne is behind such shows as Hung, Haven, Rookie Blue, Skins and the upcoming Hell on Wheels.
eOne Acquires Australian Film Distributor
What's Hot on Deadline
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Latest Film News
- As A Producer Of ‘The Sisters Brothers’ Looking For A Fresh Western, John C. Reilly Gave Jacques Audiard Free Rein
- Entertainment One Goes ‘Insane’ For Movie On Crooked Discount Appliance Sales King Crazy Eddie
- Guy Ritchie’s ‘Toff Guys’ Adds Jason Wong
- John Leguizamo, ‘Bumblebee’s Jorge Lendeborg Jr., Michael K. Williams To Star In ‘Critical Thinking’; Leguizamo…
- Art For Money’s Sake: Documentary ‘The Price Of Everything’ Takes Wary Look At Billion Dollar Commerce in…
- ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald’ Conjures $31M In Two Days Overseas – International Box Office