EXCLUSIVE: Lionsgate has set Doug Aarniokoski to direct The Nurse 3D, a genre film that will shoot this summer. The plot: a smoking hot nurse with emotional baggage tends to the sick by day, but uses her charms to seduce and then murder philandering men. Aarniokoski is in postproduction on The Day, an indie that stars Shawn Ashmore, Dominic Monaghan and Ashley Bell. He also signed to helm The Black Phantom for Screen Gems after serving as second unit director on Takers and Resident Evil: Extinction. The director’s repped by WME and Principato Young.
Doug Aarniokoski To Helm 'The Nurse 3D' For Lionsgate
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
'Fear The Walking Dead's Colman Domingo Lifts The Lid On AMC Adaptation Of Stage Play 'Dot' - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
"Tiny" Trump Attacks "Total Con" Stormy Daniels; POTUS "Disgusting Misogynist," Says Michael Avenatti In Reply Over Suit
Latest Film News
- Patrick Wilson & Vera Farmiga To Reprise ‘Conjuring’ Roles As The Warrens In Third ‘Annabelle’ Movie
- Los Angeles On-Location Filming Up 3% In Q3 2018
- ‘The Alienist’s Q'orianka Kilcher Cast In Paramount's Live-Action ‘Dora the Explorer’ Movie
- AFI Fest Heavy On Oscar Contenders In World Cinema Sidebar
- James Marsh’s ‘King Of Thieves’ About Hatton Garden Heist Scores U.S. Deal Via Saban Films
- Ali LeRoi To Helm ‘The Obituary of Tunde Johnson’ Drama