Disney said today that it is moving release dates for a pair of 3D animated films. Its Pixar prequel Monsters University is moving back, from Nov. 2, 2012 to June 21, 2013. To fill that spot, the studio is moving up Reboot Ralph from March 22, 2013.
Disney Changes Dates For 'Monsters University', 'Reboot Ralph'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Halloween' Poised To Topple 'Venom's $80M+ October Opening Record; Best Debut For Blumhouse & John Carpenter Canon
Latest Film News
- Amazon Studios Head Jennifer Salke Talks TV, Film Biz At USC Forum
- Amy Schumer Says Maroon 5 Should Turn Down Super Bowl Halftime
- ‘Aquaman’ Director James Wan Twitter Teases Two Sea Creatures From Film
- Danny Leiner Dies: Director Of ‘Harold & Kumar’ And ‘Dude, Where’s My Car?’ Was 57
- Bruce Dern Home From Hospital, In Good Spirits Following Jogging Accident
- ‘Joy’, ‘Girl’ & ‘What You Gonna Do When The World’s On Fire?’ Win At BFI London Film…