Cliff Curtis (Trauma), who has been recurring on ABC’s midseason drama Body of Proof, has landed the male lead opposite Ashley Judd in the network’s action series Missing. It centers on Becca Winstone (Judd), a devoted single mom who, after her 18-year-old son disappears in Italy, takes it upon herself to travel to Europe and track him down. It soon becomes clear that Winstone is a former CIA agent who will stop at nothing to bring her son home alive. Curtis will play the director of a CIA branch in London who risks his career to help Becca in her search.
Cliff Curtis To Star In ABC Series 'Missing'
What's Hot on Deadline
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Latest TV News
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Gain Yards With Seahawks-Packers; ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Fall Finale Hits Season…
- ‘SMILF’: Frankie Shaw’s Showtime Comedy Gets Season 2 Premiere Date, New Trailer
- Reality TV Wins Its Own Critics’ Choice Awards Show
- ‘Empire’ Casts Alicia Coppola; ‘Star’ Adds Tammi Mac
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Says Judge’s Ruling On Jim Acosta Badge A White House Win
- Brad Carr Joins Endemol Shine North America As SVP Production