Cliff Curtis (Trauma), who has been recurring on ABC’s midseason drama Body of Proof, has landed the male lead opposite Ashley Judd in the network’s action series Missing. It centers on Becca Winstone (Judd), a devoted single mom who, after her 18-year-old son disappears in Italy, takes it upon herself to travel to Europe and track him down. It soon becomes clear that Winstone is a former CIA agent who will stop at nothing to bring her son home alive. Curtis will play the director of a CIA branch in London who risks his career to help Becca in her search.
Cliff Curtis To Star In ABC Series 'Missing'
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Blames Helsinki "Clarification" On Stupid War Mongers With "Trump Derangement Syndrome"
'SNL' Blooper Reel: Features Laugh-Worthy Outtakes From Ryan Gosling, Will Ferrell, Tiffany Haddish + More
Latest TV News
- ‘CSI’ Producers Louis Shaw Milito and Phil Conserva Launch Boilermaker & Set Debut Projects
- Sinclair Updates Plans For Station Sales In Bid To Save Tribune Deal
- ‘Rick & Morty’ & ‘Community’ Creator Dan Harmon To Exec Produce Comedy Rap Album
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ China Pulled; UK SVOD Figures; Cliff Richard Wins BBC Privacy Case – Global Briefs
- Donald Trump Blames Helsinki “Clarification” On Stupid War Mongers With “Trump Derangement Syndrome”
- Netflix Reveals First Look At Michael Pena & Diego Luna In ‘Narcos: Mexico’