Christophe Honore’s Les Bien-aimés (The Beloved) has been selected the Closing Night film of the 64th Cannes Film Festival. The film will screen out of competition on Sunday May 22, 2011, after the prizes are handed out. Honore’s film stars Catherine Deneuve, Ludivine Sagnier, Chiara Mastroiani, Milos Forman, Louis Garrel, Michel Delpech and Paul Schneider. They embody characters that draw us into Prague of the sixties, London of the ’80s, the world of Sept. 11 and Paris of today.
Cannes Closer Is Christophe Honore's 'Les Bien-aimes'
What's Hot on Deadline
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Looting $69M-$70M; Widows $13M+, 'Instant Family' $12M+ Openings
Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS’ Response To Snafus
Latest Film News
- AMPAS Governors Awards Red Carpet Limited Because Of California Wildfires
- Notes On The Season: Oscar Race’s Crazy Weekend; ‘Mary’s’ Two Queen Contenders; Indie Spirits Go…
- William Goldman: Photo Gallery Of A Screenwriting Legend’s Greatest Hits
- Comedian Nikki Glaser Signs With UTA
- Fresh Face: Thomasin McKenzie Blazes A Trail With ‘Leave No Trace’
- ‘Be Natural’ Acquired By Zeitgeist Films & Kino Lorber; Docu About Alice Guy-Blaché Screened At Cannes…