Bradley Cooper is in early negotiations to play the lead role in Relativity Media and Edward R. Pressman’s reinvention of The Crow, the 1994 adaptation of the James O’Barr comic book series that Juan Carlos Fresnadillo (28 Weeks Later) has been tapped to direct. Cooper would play the hero portrayed in the original film by Brandon Lee. The project is expected to begin production in the fall. Bradley next appears in Warner Bros’ The Hangover Part II, which opens May 26.
Bradley Cooper In Talks To Star In Relativity's 'The Crow'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
Latest Film News
- ‘First Man’ Sound Editors Capture Neil Armstrong’s Journey To The Moon With Authentic, Evocative Palette
- A Fervent Plea To Hollywood’s Film Academy: Consider The No-Host Oscar Option
- Bill Siegel Dies: Emmy-Winning ‘Trials Of Muhammad Ali’ Director Was 55
- Scott Derrickson Back To Direct Next ‘Doctor Strange’ Movie
- Michael Sucsy To Helm ‘Playing To The Gods’; Clash Between Thesps Sarah Bernhardt & Eleonora Duse
- Female-Led Movies Outperform Male Peers At All Budget Levels – Study