Alyson Hannigan has signed to reprise her role in American Reunion, the Universal film that brings back the cast of the raunchy American Pie franchise. Hannigan was the question mark among the original cast when stories about the sequel began popping up. She had the leverage for a nice piece of the pie because the story revolves around her marriage and child with Jason Biggs’ character. Hannigan will work in the film before she returns to the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother. She’s repped by APA and Lovett Management.
Alyson Hannigan Back For 'American Reunion'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Cinemark Posts Record Q4 Revenue, But Earnings Miss Wall Street Estimates
- Oz Veteran Graham Burke To Retire As CEO Of Village Roadshow After More Than 30 Years At Helm
- WGA Invites Agents To Sign Its New Code Of Conduct Banning Packaging and Producing
- Warner Bros Dates ‘Space Jam 2’, Shifts ‘Annabelle’ Sequel & ‘Godzilla Vs. Kong’
- Peter Bart: A Final Farewell To Fox – The Venerable Movie/TV Studio, Not Rupert’s Bilious Trump-Friendly…
- MPRM Bolsters Management Team, Promotes Caitlin McGee, Natalie Yallouz, More