Alyson Hannigan has signed to reprise her role in American Reunion, the Universal film that brings back the cast of the raunchy American Pie franchise. Hannigan was the question mark among the original cast when stories about the sequel began popping up. She had the leverage for a nice piece of the pie because the story revolves around her marriage and child with Jason Biggs’ character. Hannigan will work in the film before she returns to the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother. She’s repped by APA and Lovett Management.
Alyson Hannigan Back For 'American Reunion'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Manifest' Off To Strong Ratings Start, 'Magnum P.I.' Modest, 'The Good Doctor' Ties Series Low As New TV Season Starts
Latest Film News
- Cinedigm CEO Chris McGurk Offers New Details About OTT Streaming Service Bambu
- Austin Film Festival’s 25th Anniversary Lineup Set; ‘Donnybrook’ Among Fantastic Fest Winners; Screamfest Gets Help From Lin…
- Donald Trump To Appoint MPAA Chief Charles Rivkin To Key U.S. Advisory Panel On Trade
- New Line In Lead To Catch ‘Train To Busan’ Remake; Gary Dauberman Scripting, James Wan Producing Zombie Thriller…
- ‘American Dreamer’ L.A. Film Festival Clip: Don’t Make Jim Gaffigan Pull This Car Over
- Sam Raimi Brands Katzenberg’s NewTV Series ’50 States Of Fear’