WE tv has renewed reality series Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? for a second season with a 10-episode order to premiere in January 2012. The show, from Zoo Prods., features mother-daughter duo Joan and Melissa Rivers as Joan continues to live with Melissa as she searches for a home of her own in Los Angeles. The premiere of Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? on Jan. 25 doubled the network’s primetime average. The first-season finale airs tonight.
WE TV Renews 'Joan Knows Best'
What's Hot on Deadline
Man Featured On Bravo Dating Show Charged With Rape, Other Felonies; Might Be "A Thousand" Other Victims, DA Says
Jake Tapper Weighs In On Donald Trump Jr.'s Anderson Cooper Meme Feud: "What To Expect From A Pig But A Grunt?"
'Stan & Ollie' Trailer: Steve Coogan & John C. Reilly Find The Drama In Comedy In Laurel & Hardy Biopic
James Comey's 'A Higher Loyalty' Near Deal At CBS Studios For Miniseries From Billy Ray, Alex Kurtzman & Shane Salerno
Latest TV News
- Dennis Norden Dies: Veteran UK TV Host & Comedy Writer Was 96
- Emmy Sweethearts Glenn Weiss And Jan Svendsen Make Surprise Appearance On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- Man Featured On Bravo Dating Show Charged With Rape, Other Felonies; Might Be “A Thousand” Other Victims, DA Says
- ‘Stan & Ollie’ Trailer: Steve Coogan & John C. Reilly Find The Drama In Comedy In Laurel…
- ‘What/If’: Dave Annable & Louis Herthum Cast In Netflix Social Thriller Series
- ‘One Day At A Time’ Star Justina Machado Inks With UTA