Two and a Half Men co-star Jon Cryer went on Conan tonight to respond to Charlie Sheen’s recent comments, in which he called him a troll. (Sheen has since issued a “half-apology” or “apol” to his former co-star.) This marks Cryer’s return to Conan. His last appearance on the talk show in January proved ominous. During the interview, Cryer quipped: “I’m checking TMZ, as I do every day, to know if I have to go to work at all.” The next morning, Sheen was hospitalized, leading to the actor’s rehab treatment, subsequent meltdown and firing as well as the show’s cancellation for this season.
VIDEO: Jon Cryer Responds To Charlie Sheen's 'Troll' Comment
What's Hot on Deadline
Man Featured On Bravo Dating Show Charged With Rape, Other Felonies; Might Be "A Thousand" Victims, DA Says
Kelly Clarkson Syndicated Talk Show Set For Fall 2019 Launch On NBC Stations, Replaces Steve Harvey Talker
Jake Tapper Weighs In On Donald Trump Jr.'s Anderson Cooper Meme Feud: "What To Expect From A Pig But A Grunt?"
James Comey's 'A Higher Loyalty' Near Deal At CBS Studios For Miniseries From Billy Ray, Alex Kurtzman & Shane Salerno
Tom Arnold Hits Mark Burnett With Battery Claim After Pre-Emmy Scuffle; Says Trump ‘Apprentice’ Tapes “Handed Over” To Ronan Farrow - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Brake Room’: Discovery Revs Up Gearhead Game Show Hosted By Nick Stevens
- ‘Fresh Off The Boat’: Ming-Na Wen, Reggie Lee & Jimmy O. Yang To Recur On Season 5
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Final Performance Episode Takes Tuesday With Season High Crowd
- ‘The Guest Book’ Season 2: New Regulars, Trailer & Premiere Date For Greg Garcia’s TBS Comedy
- ‘Godfather Of Harlem’: Antoinette Crowe-Legacy Joins Forest Whitaker Epix Series
- ‘Tacoma FD’: Hassie Harrison Joins TruTV Comedy As Series Regular In Recasting