Becoming Chaz, the documentary about the former Chastity Bono that Deadline first reported was picked up by OWN in January ahead of its bow at the Sundance Film Festival, has gotten its TV premiere date: May 10 at 8 p.m. ET/PT. It will be the first movie under the OWN Documentary Film Club brand. Rosie O’Donnell will host a one-hour special afterward that will include an interview with Bono, whose gender reassignment journey is followed in the doc, which was directed by Randy Barbato and Fenton Bailey of World of Wonder.
OWN Sets Premiere Date For Documentary 'Becoming Chaz'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bruce Willis Roast Gets Surprise Visit From Demi Moore; Edward Norton Praises Him As A “Global D*ckhead Powerhouse”
Latest Film News
- Netflix Misses Q2 Subscriber Projections, Sending Shares Tumbling After Hours
- Timothée Chalamet In Talks To Star In ‘Dune’ For Denis Villenueve And Legendary
- Astronaut Peggy Whitson Inks UTA Deal
- Nathan Fillion Plays Nathan Drake In ‘Uncharted’ Fan Film
- Harrison Ford Circling Fox’s ‘Call Of The Wild’ Movie
- ‘The Best Of Enemies’: STXfilms Nabs Drama Starring Taraji P. Henson-Sam Rockwell