Carson Daly, who recently landed a primetime NBC gig hosting the new reality series The Voice, has also secured his late-night job at the network. NBC has renewed late-night show Last Call with Carson Daly for the 2011-12 season, Last Call’s 11th. “Last Call is enjoying its best season yet and its ratings are up,” said NBC’s EVP late night Rick Ludwin. Last Call with Carson Daly is produced by Universal Media Studios. Stewart Bailey and Guy Oseary continue as executive producers.
NBC Renews 'Last Call with Carson Daly'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Vice Is Back In Business In Canada After Striking Long-Term Deal With Bell Media
- T.J. Miller Denies Bullying ‘Silicon Valley’ Actress
- Michael Che And Colin Jost Get “Political” In First Emmys Promo
- Primary Wave Entertainment Focuses On Music Management & Content Amid Talent Managers Exodus
- Manager Tiffany Kuzon Joins Mosaic
- Kaley Cuoco Taps Suzanne McCormack As Development Executive For Her Company