NBC has committed to eight episodes of the alternative competition series, which offers contestants the chance to win by outguessing 10 opponents in “trivia battles.” The original format, shopped by Israel-based game-show developer Armoza Formats, premiered in that country in December and is working on a second season there (NBC says Still Standing is a working title here). The U.S. version was packaged by Paradigm, which also packaged NBC’s Minute to Win It.
NBC Picks Up Game Show 'Still Standing'
What's Hot on Deadline
'SNL' Blooper Reel: Features Laugh-Worthy Outtakes From Ryan Gosling, Will Ferrell, Tiffany Haddish + More
Batwoman TV Series In Works At the CW With Groundbreaking Lesbian Superhero Lead From Caroline Dries & Greg Berlanti
Latest TV News
- 'The Crown': First Images Of Helena Bonham Carter & Ben Daniels In Netflix Royal Drama
- Inside Italian Crime Drama ‘Gomorrah’: Season 4 Details Revealed As Team Plots Season 5
- ‘Mega Man: Fully Charged’ Blasts Into Comic-Con, Sets Premiere Date On Cartoon Network
- Netflix Celebrates World Emoji Day With “Recomojis” On Facebook Messenger
- Trevor Noah Compares Donald Trump’s Helsinki Do-Over To When He Praised Charlottesville Nazis
- ‘Last Man Standing’ Releases Teaser For “Fox” Revival