Logo, MTV Networks’ channel targeting gays and lesbians, has picked up all five seasons of the fabulously campy British comedy series Absolutely Fabulous. It will launch with a weekend-long marathon April 16. “When it comes to ‘OMFG’ television, Ab Fab sets the bar with its notorious, hard-partying duo Patsy and Edina,” Logo’s SVP Marc Leonard said. Ab Fab follows publicist Edina Monsoon (Jennifer Saunders) and her best friend, Patsy Stone (Joanna Lumley), as they live the life of excess in every possible way.
Logo Acquires British Comedy 'Absolutely Fabulous'
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Blames Helsinki "Clarification" On Stupid War Mongers With "Trump Derangement Syndrome"
Latest TV News
- ‘Y’: Amber Tamblyn To Star In FX Drama Pilot Based On 'Y': The Last Man' Comic Book Series
- Author-Songwriter Amy S. Foster Signs On To Pen ‘Red Sonja’ Book
- ‘The Wrong Mans’: Jillian Bell To Star In Showtime Comedy In Gender-Switching Casting
- ‘NCIS’: Diona Reasonover Promoted To Series Regular For Season 16
- 2019 Writers Guild Awards: WGA Sets Date & Timeline For 71st Trophy Show
- ‘Springsteen On Broadway’ Headed To Netflix In December