CBS has found its ‘Person of Interest’. In what would be his first series gig, The Passion of the Christ star Jim Caviezel has signed on to topline CBS’ crime drama pilot Person of Interest. Taraji Henson has also joined the pilot written/exec produced by Jonah Nolan and executive produced by J.J. Abrams. It centers on ex-CIA agent Reese (Caviezel), presumed dead, who teams up with reclusive billionaire Finch (Michael Emerson) to prevent violent crimes in New York City. Henson will play a homicide detective. On TV, ICM-repped Caviezel previously starred in the AMC miniseries The Prisoner.
Jim Caviezel To Star In Jonah Nolan/J.J. Abrams CBS Drama Pilot 'Person Of Interest'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Coogler & MACRO Set Black Panthers Pic With Warner Bros; Daniel Kaluuya & Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star
Fox Backs Jussie Smollett Anew As "Consummate Professional" While Police Attack Probe Continues & Lawyers Talk
Latest TV News
- Idris Elba Set To Make ‘Saturday Night Live’ Hosting Debut
- ‘Be More Chill’ Composer Joe Iconis’ New Musical Sets Off-Broadway Premiere; ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Actress…
- ‘Walking Dead’ Ratings Suffer A Deep Bite To New Series Low Against NBA
- ‘P-Valley’: Carolyn Braver, Parker Sawyers, Elarica Johnson & Harriett D. Foy Cast In Starz’s Strip Club…
- ‘Prism’: Ramon Rodriguez To Star In NBC’s 'Rashomon'-Inspired Drama Pilot
- Robert Mueller Report Heading To Attorney General Next Week: CNN