Law & Order alum Jeremy Sisto is making a switch to comedy with a starring role in ABC’s comedy pilot Suburgatory. The pilot, from creator Emily Kapnek, centers on Tessa (Jane Levy), a teenage girl who is moved by her dad George (Sisto) from Manhattan, where she grew up, to her version of hell: the suburbs. Also cast in the pilot is Carly Chaikin (The Last Song) as Dahlia, a trendy girl and the biggest bitch at Tessa’s new high school. She is with Paradigm and the Hofflund Co. ICM-repped Sisto previously starred on NBC’s Kidnapped and HBO’s Six Feet Under.
Jeremy Sisto To Star In ABC Comedy Pilot 'Suburgatory'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Takes $253M WW Bow; 'Venom' Voracious In China Milestones - International Box Office
'Vice' Enters The Oscar Race, Wins Praise For Christian Bale's Dick Cheney, Amy Adams And Adam McKay At Early Screening
'Crimes Of Grindelwald' Falls Short Stateside With $62M+ Debut, WB Celebrates Global Win As 'Fantastic Beasts' Series Hits $1B-Plus
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
Latest TV News
- 'True Blood' Creator Alan Ball Gives Details Of Musical Version In The Works
- 'Jane The Virgin' Creator Jennie Snyder Urman: The Final Season 5 Is “Some Of Our Best Stuff Ever”
- Jim Carrey “Would Love” To See Kamala Harris & Beto O’Rourke Win The Presidential Race
- Condoleeza Rice Says She’s “Not Ready To Coach” The Cleveland Browns
- Fox Networks Group And AT&T Renew Cross-Platform Distribution Deal
- President Donald Trump Tweetstorm – The Sunday Edition