Law & Order alum Jeremy Sisto is making a switch to comedy with a starring role in ABC’s comedy pilot Suburgatory. The pilot, from creator Emily Kapnek, centers on Tessa (Jane Levy), a teenage girl who is moved by her dad George (Sisto) from Manhattan, where she grew up, to her version of hell: the suburbs. Also cast in the pilot is Carly Chaikin (The Last Song) as Dahlia, a trendy girl and the biggest bitch at Tessa’s new high school. She is with Paradigm and the Hofflund Co. ICM-repped Sisto previously starred on NBC’s Kidnapped and HBO’s Six Feet Under.
Jeremy Sisto To Star In ABC Comedy Pilot 'Suburgatory'
What's Hot on Deadline
Jordan Peele's 'Us' $68M+ Opening Reps Record For Original Horror Pic, Shushing 'A Quiet Place' - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Hawaii Five-0’ Creator on Possible Crossover With ‘Magnum, P.I.’ and ‘MacGyver…
- Almost 800 Writers Sign Statement Vowing To Fire Agents If WGA Gives Order
- BET to Address ‘Race and Justice’ in Town Hall Featuring Cory Booker, Kamala Harris
- Barbra Streisand Blasted For Michael Jackson Defense On ‘Leaving Neverland’ Allegations
- ‘Dynasty’ Bids Farewell To Nicollette Sheridan’s Alexis Carrington In A Blaze Of Glory
- Friday Ratings: NCAA Basketball And Zion Williamson Win The Night And Game