Law & Order alum Jeremy Sisto is making a switch to comedy with a starring role in ABC’s comedy pilot Suburgatory. The pilot, from creator Emily Kapnek, centers on Tessa (Jane Levy), a teenage girl who is moved by her dad George (Sisto) from Manhattan, where she grew up, to her version of hell: the suburbs. Also cast in the pilot is Carly Chaikin (The Last Song) as Dahlia, a trendy girl and the biggest bitch at Tessa’s new high school. She is with Paradigm and the Hofflund Co. ICM-repped Sisto previously starred on NBC’s Kidnapped and HBO’s Six Feet Under.
Jeremy Sisto To Star In ABC Comedy Pilot 'Suburgatory'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Code Black': Creator Michael Seitzman On Emotional Series Finale, His Idea For Season 4 & Hopes For Finding New Home
Latest TV News
- Disney Wraps TV Upfront Sales With Double-Digit CPM Gains At ABC, Single Digits In Cable
- New ‘Doctor Who’ Jodie Whittaker & EP On New Season, Inclusion & Hall H Debut – Comic-Con
- ‘Mayans M.C.’ Goes All In With New Trailer For Kurt Sutter’s New FX Series – Comic-Con
- ESPY Awards Swan Dives; ‘Big Brother’ Taps Top Spots
- POTUS Goes Twitter Bonkers: “Trump Recognized Russian Meddling MANY TIMES”
- ‘The Oath’: Dilshad Vadsaria, Erik King Among Seven Recurring Cast In Season 2