Warner Bros has released a sneak peek at Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, with a teaser trailer and the franchise’s stars talking about the series climax. The eighth movie in the franchise will premiere July 7 in London’s Leicester Square and Trafalgar Square. Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint will walk the red carpet and conduct interviews in Trafalgar Square before making their way to Leicester Square to watch the film in several cinemas. The film opens July 15.
Hot Trailer: 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- BFI London Film Festival Sets First Non-London Premiere With ‘Peterloo’ In Manchester
- Music Documentary ‘Echo In The Canyon’ Set As LA Film Festival Opener
- Melissa Bolona To Star In ‘Murder At The Mansion’; Max Adler Cast In ‘Hot Water’
- Music Box Films Acquires ‘Transit’; Grasshopper Film Lands ‘Distant Constellation’
- Tyler Hoechlin Joins Alexandra Daddario Romantic Comedy ‘Can You Keep A Secret?’
- Darren Aronofsky’s Three-Part VR Series ‘Spheres’ To Premiere At Venice Film Festival; Millie Bobby Brown Narrates…