UPDATED: Elizabeth Hurley has been tapped for a potentially recurring role in David E. Kelley’s Wonder Woman reboot for NBC starring Adrianne Palicki as the comic book heroine who, in the new version, is a successful corporate executive working to balance all of the elements in her complicated life. Pending visa clearance, British actress Hurley will guest star in the pilot as villain Veronica Cale, the beautiful, highly educated head of one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the country who is afflicted with serious deep-seated Wonder Woman envy. Cold Case alumna Tracie Thoms will play the regular role of Etta, Diana Themyscira (Palicki)’s always cheerful personal assistant.
Elizabeth Hurley & Tracie Thoms Join NBC's 'Wonder Woman'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Royals' Canceled By E! After 4 Seasons, Shopped By Lionsgate With Pop Eyed As Possible New Home
President Donald Trump Gets Personal Noting Death Of Aretha Franklin: "She Worked For Me On Numerous Occasions"
'Crazy Rich Asians' Takes $5M Wednesday, 5-Day Forecast $23M-$25M; 'Meg' Swims To $59M+ - Thursday AM B.O.
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Insists He Canceled His Parade, But Blames Washington Locals
- Sky Takes Another Crack At Time Travel With Adaptation Of H.G. Wells’ ‘The Time Machine’
- Ariana Grande Performs Emotional Tribute To Aretha Franklin On ‘The Tonight Show’
- ‘The Tonight Show’ To Air Episode From Central Park In T-Mobile Deal
- Seinfeld On ‘Seinfeld’: Leaving Was Done At “The Perfect Moment”
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify New Network Code Worth More Than $200 MIllion A Year