UPDATED: Elizabeth Hurley has been tapped for a potentially recurring role in David E. Kelley’s Wonder Woman reboot for NBC starring Adrianne Palicki as the comic book heroine who, in the new version, is a successful corporate executive working to balance all of the elements in her complicated life. Pending visa clearance, British actress Hurley will guest star in the pilot as villain Veronica Cale, the beautiful, highly educated head of one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the country who is afflicted with serious deep-seated Wonder Woman envy. Cold Case alumna Tracie Thoms will play the regular role of Etta, Diana Themyscira (Palicki)’s always cheerful personal assistant.
Elizabeth Hurley & Tracie Thoms Join NBC's 'Wonder Woman'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Manifest' Off To Strong Ratings Start, 'Magnum P.I.' Modest, 'The Good Doctor' Ties Series Low As New TV Season Starts
Latest TV News
- ‘This Is Us’ Season 3: Creator Dan Fogelman Says “People Will Get Their Answer” About Mystery ‘Her…
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ Season 3 Premiere: Riggs Gets Respectful Goodbye, Cole Receives Warm Welcome In Series Reset
- ‘Dancing With The Stars: Juniors’: Honey Boo Boo, Tripp Palin, Miles Brown To Cut A Rug On Reality Competition
- Cinedigm CEO Chris McGurk Offers New Details About OTT Streaming Service Bambu
- ‘L.A.’s Finest’: Sophie Reynolds Cast As Series Regular In Spectrum’s ‘Bad Boys’ Offshoot
- Dick Parsons Named CBS’ Interim Board Chairman