David Levine has been promoted to VP programming and General Manager of Disney XD Worldwide. He will oversee program planning and scheduling for the boy-centric cable channel and will work on acquisitions and co-productions. Levine, who joined Disney in 2004, will report to Carolina Lightcap, President, Disney Channels Worldwide, in his General Manager role and to SVP programming strategy Paul DeBenedittis in his program planning and scheduling role. Levine most recently served as VP Worldwide Programming Strategy, Acquisitions and Co-Productions for Disney Channels Worldwide.
David Levine Upped To GM Of Disney XD
What's Hot on Deadline
Kelly Clarkson Syndicated Talk Show Set For Fall 2019 Launch On NBC Stations, Replaces Steve Harvey Talker
Man Featured On Bravo Dating Show Charged With Rape, Other Felonies; Might Be "A Thousand" Victims, DA Says
Jake Tapper Weighs In On Donald Trump Jr.'s Anderson Cooper Meme Feud: "What To Expect From A Pig But A Grunt?"
James Comey's 'A Higher Loyalty' Near Deal At CBS Studios For Miniseries From Billy Ray, Alex Kurtzman & Shane Salerno
Latest TV News
- New Hollywood Podcast: ‘Insecure’ Star Yvonne Orji Talks Being Authentic In Hollywood And The “Lawrence Hive”…
- NFL Punts On Maroon5 Quarterbacking Super Bowl Halftime Show
- ‘Snowfall’ Renewed For Season 3 At FX
- ‘Greenleaf’ Renewed For Season 4 At OWN
- CBS Gives ‘Murphy Brown’ Premiere A Five-Minute Bonus
- Reed Morano Inks Overall Deal With Amazon Studios