Country singer Blake Shelton has been named as the fourth and final musician coach of NBC’s upcoming singing competition series The Voice, which premieres April 26. He joins previously announced coaches Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green and Adam Levine. With the latest addition, all major genres of popular music are represented on the panel of coaches.
Country Singer Blake Shelton Rounds Out 'The Voice' Team Of Coaches
What's Hot on Deadline
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
Latest TV News
- Rob DesHotel Dies: TV Writer-Producer Of ‘Man With a Plan’, ‘That ’70s Show’ Was 52
- ‘Conversations With A Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes’ Docuseries Set At Netflix
- ‘The Voice’ Tops Big 4 Ratings; ‘Arrow’ Up On Night 2 Of CW’s Superhero Crossover Event
- TV Time Ranks ‘Friends’ As Most-Binged Show Of The Week, Adding Another Data Point To Netflix’s Decision To Renew…
- SAG-AFTRA Says EMS Can’t Employ Members In TV Ads; Company Says Not So Fast
- ‘Boondocks’ And ‘Black Dynamite’ Producers Set Fuse Media Animated Series ‘Sugar and Toys…