Mad Men‘s Christina Hendricks has signed on to star in Seconds of Pleasure, which Mike Figgis is directing from a Neil LaBute script. The story takes place on an airplane and connects the lives of people on the plane through vignettes. Hendricks plays a wife who catches her husband in a compromising position. Brendan Fraser plays the husband, and Julia Stiles, Matt Dillon and Kristen Scott Thomas also star. LaBute is producing, with production to begin this summer in the UK. Hendricks, also shooting the Doug McGrath-directed I Don’t Know How She Does It with an ensemble cast that includes Pierce Brosnan and Sarah Jessica Parker, is repped by Paul Kohner Agency and KLWG Entertainment.
Christina Hendricks Uses 'Mad Men' Hiatus For 'Seconds Of Pleasure'
What's Hot on Deadline
Fired Paramount TV President Amy Powell Denies Making Insensitive Comments, Explores Legal Action - Update
Disney-Fox: Post-Merger Executive Speculation Heats Up With Focus On Peter Rice & Dana Walden As Comcast Exits
Roseanne Barr Screams "I Thought The Bitch Was White" In Video Explaining Racist Valerie Jarrett Tweet
Latest Film News
- ‘Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again’ Belting $39M-$40M; ‘Equalizer 2’ Targets $30M+ – Midday Update
- Netflix’s Carmen Sandiego Movie Sets ‘Game Night’ Scribe Mark Perez As Writer
- Norman Reedus & STXfilms Ink Genre Feature Deal For ‘Walking Dead’ Star – Comic-Con
- Universal R-Rated Kids Comedy ‘Good Boys’ From Seth Rogen’s Point Grey Adds Four
- ‘Glass’ Teaser: Samuel L. Jackson Takes Focus In Latest Clip – Comic-Con
- Neon Goes Theatrical With CNN Films Space Event Doc ‘Apollo 11’; Watch Teaser Trailer