Tim Burton’s cast for Dark Shadows gets better and better. Kick-Ass star Chloe Moretz is now in talks to join the Warner Bros drama based on the 60s TV soap. Moretz will play Carolyn. She’s the daughter of Elizabeth Collins Stoddard (Michelle Pfeiffer), the reclusive matriarch of the Collins clan and owner of the Collinwood mansion where the supernatural saga unfolds. Moretz just wrapped the Martin Scorsese-directed Hugo Cabret and she is currently starring in the Derek Martini-directed Hick with Blake Lively and Alec Baldwin. Moretz also is expected to reprise her Hit Girl character in a Kick-Ass sequel. She’s repped by WME and 3 Arts.
Chloe Moretz Joins 'Dark Shadows'
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
Latest Film News
- DOC NYC: ‘A Little Wisdom’, ‘Barbara Rubin & The Exploding NY Underground’ Among Winners
- Disney Offers A Behind-The-Scenes Glimpse Into The Making Of ‘Ralph Breaks The Internet’
- Director Lukas Dhont Talks Netflix Drama ‘Girl’, Opening A Dialogue With Trans Community – Awardsline…
- AFI Fest To Host West Coast Premiere Of Aretha Franklin’s ‘Amazing Grace’
- ‘Widows’ Becomes Fourth AFI Fest Red Carpet Cancellation Amid Fires; Fox Donating To United Way Disaster…
- Disney And WarnerMedia Will Emerge As Winners In Streaming Space, Media Analyst Says