In what would be her first regular series gig, Oscar winner Anjelica Huston has been tapped to co-star opposite Debra Messing and Christian Borle in NBC’s drama pilot Smash, which follows a cross-section of characters who come together to put on a Marilyn Monroe musical on Broadway. Huston will play a shrewd, classy but cynical New York theater producer who is at home with the elite. Also co-starring in the pilot are Megan Hilty, Jack Davenport and Katharine McPhee. On TV, Huston recently recurred on the NBC/CBS drama Medium.
Anjelica Huston Joins NBC's 'Smash'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Stevie Wonder Remembers His Final Words To A Dying Aretha Franklin
- Bill Maher On Trump’s Aretha Tribute: President Can’t Say RIP Without Lying
- ‘Sharknado 6’ Trailer: This Time They’re History — No, Really
- Amazon Working On DVR For The Streaming Era – Report
- ‘The Break With Michelle Wolf’ & ‘The Joel McHale Show’ Canceled By Netflix
- Labour Leader Jeremy Corbyn To Give Alternative MacTaggart At Edinburgh International TV Festival