In what would be her first regular series gig, Oscar winner Anjelica Huston has been tapped to co-star opposite Debra Messing and Christian Borle in NBC’s drama pilot Smash, which follows a cross-section of characters who come together to put on a Marilyn Monroe musical on Broadway. Huston will play a shrewd, classy but cynical New York theater producer who is at home with the elite. Also co-starring in the pilot are Megan Hilty, Jack Davenport and Katharine McPhee. On TV, Huston recently recurred on the NBC/CBS drama Medium.
Anjelica Huston Joins NBC's 'Smash'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Silicon Valley' Actress Recalls "Nightmare" Experience On Show, Slams "Bully" TJ Miller, HBO Responds
Latest TV News
- ‘Breaking Bad’ Cast And Creator Join Conan – And Maybe Walter White Lives On – Comic-Con
- SAG-AFTRA Members Grant Strike Authorization Against TV Animation Biz
- ‘Brady Bunch’ House For Sale – But May Be Torn Down
- ‘Code Black’: Creator Michael Seitzman On Emotional Series Finale, His Idea For Season 4 & Hopes For Finding…
- ‘Code Black’ Series Finale: CBS Medical Drama Ends With Epic & Emotional Bang
- ‘The Umbrella Academy’ – Partial First Look Of Superheroes Unveiled By Netflix