In what would be her first regular series gig, Oscar winner Anjelica Huston has been tapped to co-star opposite Debra Messing and Christian Borle in NBC’s drama pilot Smash, which follows a cross-section of characters who come together to put on a Marilyn Monroe musical on Broadway. Huston will play a shrewd, classy but cynical New York theater producer who is at home with the elite. Also co-starring in the pilot are Megan Hilty, Jack Davenport and Katharine McPhee. On TV, Huston recently recurred on the NBC/CBS drama Medium.
Anjelica Huston Joins NBC's 'Smash'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
Latest TV News
- Netflix Orders Coming-Of-Age Series ‘I Am Not Okay With This’ From Jonathan Entwistle & Shawn Levy Based…
- Netflix Sets Cast For ‘The Letter For The King’ Series Based On Classic Dutch Novel
- Freeform Picks Up Josh Thomas Comedy ‘Everything’s Gonna Be Okay’ To Series
- Legion M And Chicken Soup For The Soul Form Film And TV Partnership
- NBC Names Sony Veteran Philip Martzolf President Of Affiliate Relations
- SAG Awards Nominations: The Scorecards