In what would be her first regular series gig, Oscar winner Anjelica Huston has been tapped to co-star opposite Debra Messing and Christian Borle in NBC’s drama pilot Smash, which follows a cross-section of characters who come together to put on a Marilyn Monroe musical on Broadway. Huston will play a shrewd, classy but cynical New York theater producer who is at home with the elite. Also co-starring in the pilot are Megan Hilty, Jack Davenport and Katharine McPhee. On TV, Huston recently recurred on the NBC/CBS drama Medium.
Anjelica Huston Joins NBC's 'Smash'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Mocks Melania Trump's Public Demand Husband Fire National Security Official Over Africa Trip Squabble
Fox News & CBS Join News Outlets Supporting CNN In Lawsuit To Restore Jim Acosta's White House Credentials
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
'This Is Us' Tops Demo; 'NCIS' Rules Total Viewers As Tuesday Shows Take Midterm Election Preemption Hits
Latest TV News
- Isan Elba, Daughter Of Idris Elba, Named Golden Globe Ambassador
- Netflix Cancels ‘Narcos: Mexico’ Red Carpet Due To Los Angeles Wildfires
- ‘X-Men: First Class’ Co-Producer Jason Taylor Joins Futurism Studios As President Of Production
- ‘Doctor Who’ New Year’s Day Special Set On BBC America
- ‘Nobody’s Princess’ Musical Comedy In Works At the CW From ‘Life Sentence’ Creators, ‘First Date’ Duo…
- Tamir Muhammad Launches Production Company, Inks Overall Deal With Warner Bros.