Food Network’s Alton Brown, writer, producer and star of Good Eats, host, resident food historian, scientist and commentator on Iron Chef America, and host/judge on Next Iron Chef, has signed a new three-year deal with the network to develop new ongoing series. He will also appear as a guest star in two episodes of Food Network’s highest-rated series, Food Network Star, premiering in June, shoot a fourth season of The Next Iron Chef this spring to premiere in October and shoot Season 10 of Iron Chef America this summer. Brown will also produce and star in three one-hour themed Good Eats specials tied to Thanksgiving.
Alton Brown Inks Deal With Food Network
What's Hot on Deadline
Man Featured On Bravo Dating Show Charged With Rape, Other Felonies; Might Be "A Thousand" Other Victims, DA Says
Jake Tapper Weighs In On Donald Trump Jr.'s Anderson Cooper Meme Feud: "What To Expect From A Pig But A Grunt?"
'Stan & Ollie' Trailer: Steve Coogan & John C. Reilly Find The Drama In Comedy In Laurel & Hardy Biopic
James Comey's 'A Higher Loyalty' Near Deal At CBS Studios For Miniseries From Billy Ray, Alex Kurtzman & Shane Salerno
Latest TV News
- Dennis Norden Dies: Veteran UK TV Host & Comedy Writer Was 96
- Emmy Sweethearts Glenn Weiss And Jan Svendsen Make Surprise Appearance On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- Man Featured On Bravo Dating Show Charged With Rape, Other Felonies; Might Be “A Thousand” Other Victims, DA Says
- ‘Stan & Ollie’ Trailer: Steve Coogan & John C. Reilly Find The Drama In Comedy In Laurel & Hardy Biopic
- ‘What/If’: Dave Annable & Louis Herthum Cast In Netflix Social Thriller Series
- ‘One Day At A Time’ Star Justina Machado Inks With UTA