“I’m often quoted in the press talking about visual effects like an actress talks about her use of botox… I know visual effects people pride themselves on doing the impossible. I’d just like to encourage you to say no to the unreasonable,” Chris Nolan receiving the inaugural Visual Effects Society’s Visionary Award last night.
Why Chris Nolan Is Cooler Than Everyone…
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
‘Black Panther’ Star Letitia Wright On Disney’s Juggernaut: "There Was A Need For It" - The Contenders London
'60 Minutes': Donald Trump Says "I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly" After Two Years Of Presidency
Gerard Butler Cancels Saudi Arabia Trip After Khashoggi's Disappearance: "The Timing Couldn't Have Been Worse"
'Venom' Courses To $378M WW; 'Star Is Born' Tops $135M; 'First Man' Begins Offshore Journey - International Box Office
Latest Awardsline News
- ‘Beautiful Boy’, ‘Cold War’ & ‘Suspiria’: Humanity’s Resilience Shines Strong In Amazon’s Awards Slate – The Contenders…
- ‘Paddington 2’: Hugh Grant On That Big Dance Finale And “Weird History” With Ben Whishaw – The Contenders…
- Rosamund Pike And Jamie Dornan On ‘A Private War’, Honoring War Reporter Marie Colvin – The Contenders London
- How 'Three Identical Strangers' Caught The Eye Of A Jaded Development Exec – The Contenders London
- Jason Reitman On ‘Front Runner’ & Gary Hart: ‘A Great pH Test On What Flaws We’re Willing To Put Up With In Our President’ – The…
- How Bel Powley Prepared For Her Role As A Crack Addict In ‘White Boy Rick’ – The Contenders London